You love to cook? You have your roots outside of Germany? Perfect!
Cook with us at the Cultural Kitchen!
We are a non-profit organization with the goal to unite People who love to cook and eat from all over the world to broaden our culinary horizons together.
- Let others taste the delicious food of your home country
- Meet great people in a casual atmosphere
- Socialize with others while cooking and eating together
- All ingredients/groceries will be paid for (we will tell you the available budget and how many participants there will join us one day before the event)
- You and one person of your choice eat for free
- You get 20€ as compensation for your efforts
- There is at least one team member of the Cultural Kitchen present helping you with everything
- You enjoy cooking (you do NOT have to be a professional cook or chef)
- You know basic German or English (or bring a translator)
What is your job?
- Pick at least two recipes from your home country, which we will cook with our participants (maximum of 16 people). At least one of the recipes has to be vegetarian.
- Buy all the ingredients/groceries we need for cooking (we can help you with that)
- We cook the recipes you have picked together with our participants
- After cooking (which should not exceed 90 minutes) we eat together
- Important: Make sure that everybody has enough to eat
The extra mile?
We are all about cooking – but if you want to offer some more, we are glad to give you the opportunity to present your country from different angles. Music? Videos? Stories? A presentation? All optional, but possible!
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to hear from you!